Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7th, 2011




Sunday November 6th, 2011. My parents invited Alex to dinner for 8pm.
That morning:

I went to Barns and Nobel's to do my history project with Monika and Paul, so i told Alex, and he came. Paul decides to buy a scrabble game...so Alex, monika and paul play for 2& 1/2 hours while i was sitting alone doing my work... then peter came and started to talk to me but i knew Alex doesnt like peter, so i straight ignore peter while he was next to me...

Afterwards when they were all finished playing scrabble...Alex saw Peter touch my hand....and he flip the shit out of me...

so we got into a big argument because he though me and peter were flirting...which was bullshit..
anyways, he came to dinner at 8:40pm and gave a great impression to my dad

Anyways my parents wants to meet his parents...i think we're gonna meet this wedsday since we dont have school on thursday and friday :]

No comments:

Post a Comment