Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17th,2011



Im still sick today and its not getting any better.. Its been 3 days that i've been voiceless haha not good...

Anyways... I really love Alex...but since we dont see each other as much, i feel like im getting jealous all the time when he talks to other girls.... he says he DOESNT talk to other girls...but i have a feeling he does ... and i obviously dont want to restrict him because im not that type of person.... Like i said before, i just guess im not use to it because with Andy, he NEVER talked to any girl... at ALL... but I guess i cant keep Alex hidden from the world just because he's mine....

He's always writing these sweet messages to me, and honestly, messages like those usually doesnt get to me because i say actions are stronger that words.. but i really do love the things he says to me :]

I guess this is why im so attached to him that i get jealous easily...
I never talk to any guys on facebook anymore...but im afraid that Alex doesnt know that and he talks to a lot of girls...even if its small talk ....

Amy Chenggg!! you're so STUPID ! haha i need to relax...he does so much for youu.

No comments:

Post a Comment